• Good Sponge! - Thomas Alva Edison

    Thomas Alva Edison was the guest of the governor of North Carolina (USA) when the politician complimented him on his creative genius.

    Edison : I am not a great inventor

    Governor : But you have over a thousand patents to your credit

    Edison : Yes, but about the only invention I can really claim as absolutely original is the phonograph.

    Governor : I'm afraid I don"t understand what you mean

    Edison : Well.. I guess I'm an awfull good sponge. I absorb ideas from every course I can, and put them to practical use. Then I improve them until they become of some value. The ideas which I use are mostly the ideas of other people who don't develop them themself.

    This is all about teachability to expend the talent!

    "Everything we know we learned from someone else"- John Wooden

    Teachability Expand Your Talent
    John C Maxwell
    Beyond Talent
  • You might also like

    Tiada ulasan:

    Catat Ulasan